Whole Dried Chilli
Directly from our crops, the peppers are transferred to our laboratory to start the drying process.
These are the characteristics common to our dried chillies:
- Mechanical drying at a temperature not exceeding 40°C (drying at low temperatures keeps the colour, aroma and spiciness unaltered);
- Each pepper is opened into halves, even though it is then sold whole, this is in order to allow optimal drying even inside;
- The seeds inside the peppers, thanks to drying, do not lose their fertility, allowing them to be planted.
- 100% chilli pepper.
- Net weight of each pepper is about 5g.
- No pesticides are used for the production of Assopepper peppers.
Our dried chillies are ideal for flavouring oils, condiments and other preparations but also for simply using the seeds.